As the only AIDS service organization serving specifically the East and Southeast Asian population in Canada, ACAS is committed to providing culturally and linguistically appropriate services for Asians living with HIV/AIDS. Your donation and support will ensure that our service users can receive the much-needed services in the best manner possible.
We Need Your Support!
As a small community-based organization, your financial support is vital to ACAS. Your donation to ACAS will help us further our ability to provide essential programming and services to the East and Southeast Asian community:
By supporting ACAS, you are
- Providing East and Southeast Asians living with HIV emergency financial support
- Helping the Queer Asian Youth program to build future leaders of the community
- Sustaining LGBTQ community intiatives and advocacy efforts
- Programming that empowers East and Southeast Asians, including LGBTQ members and people living with HIV, to improve their health & sexual health
- Contribute to the grassroots, independent Ontario Positive Asians (OPA+) Network (jointly supported by Asian Community AIDS Services and Alliance for South Asian AIDS Prevention)
What you can expect:
- Charitable tax receipt (available for donations above $20)
- Mention on our website and annual report (if desired)
- Regular updates from our agency
- Connection to a caring community of East and Southeast Asians
How to Donate
To make a donation:
- Please send us a cheque payable to Asian Community AIDS Services;
- Or, you can make an online donate online via CanadaHelps.org! Click HERE donate online.
All donations over $20.00 are tax deductible. Please include your name and mailing address in order to receive a tax receipt.